Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shiner WILD HARE Pale Ale

Obviously, it doesn't take much to make me go for a beer.  Shiner's Wild Hare is just another example of this.  The pale ale is just that, a pretty straight forward pale ale.  Nothing extraordinary about the brew, simply a solid, well made brew.  Perhaps the only knock on this one is that it has a slight bite at the end of each sip.  I had this one while I was outside sanding my bike....... it did the trick to refresh when I needed it (oh, I'll share a pic of my fixie in progress too!)

The brew itself is an American brew coming from Spoetzl Brewery, Shiner, TX.  Overall, I wouldn't make this one my daily beer, but I wouldn't turn it down if offered it either.

Taste Scale  6
Alcohol Content 5.5% (Good times!)
Purchased from a beer specialty store.

Here's the bike in progress...... trust me..... I know what I'm doing! I left the chain and the bottom bracket because I'll be replacing them anyway.  I'll remove them right before paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment