Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Estrella Damm Inedit


I remember seeing this beer when I first got serious about an actual "beer journey" and thinking, "Holy crap!  This much for a beer???".  I couldn't pull the trigger and I walked out with another selection.  I went back a second time and saw it again.  I wanted to purchase, but still couldn't get over the hump.  Finally, I began to rationalize the price of a beer at my local bar, vs. the price of this beer.  I took into account the amount of ounces.  The third time was the charm and I pulled the trigger.  WHY did I wait so long??  This beer is fantastic.  It has a hint of spice to it and is super clean.  Amazing to say for a cloudy beer.  The bottle only adds to the attractiveness and allure of the beer.  It is spectacularly presented in a black box and a simple black bottle adorned with a gold star on the bottle and a red branding label on the neck.


I purchased this beer from a beer specialty store.
4.8% alcohol.
Clean & spicy
9 out of 10 taste
Certainly worth the price..... certainly worth having again.

No comments:

Post a Comment